Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 21, 2011

Living with Purpose Now....a worksheet

This is a worksheet that will help you live more purposefully.  It is imperative that as you answer the questions below and that you do NOT censor yourself or hold back on writing down any goal, dream, or wish.

This worksheet is not designed to become a 'to do' list for you, nor are you obligated to fulfill anything you list here.  The purpose of this worksheet is for you to capture a better view of all that is interesting to you (and possible for you) to experience or have in your lifetime.  ...so give yourself time to dream!

  • 5 Things I value right now (i.e. communicty, honesty, justice, time with family, personal organization, etc).

  • 5 Things I need most to improve my life today:
    • At home I need:
    • At work I need:
    • From myself I need:
    • For my health I need:

  • 5 important things I can accomplish in the next 12 months.

  • 5 Places I would love to see or visit within the next 3 years.

  • 10 Things I am most proud of about myself and/or my life to date.

  • The types of people I feel my best around and would do well to surround myself with.

  • What matters most to me in my life.  (Do not leave blank, if you are not a 100% sure, write down what you think it might be.

  • The top 5 behaviors, traits, or qualities I will leave this world being known for in my lifetime.


  • 5 mportant decisions I am ready to make about myself and/or my life right now, today!  (Be very specific)

  • This year, how you rank the following in order of priority:
    • Friends/Community
    • Health, well-being and peace of mind
    • Spirtual connected-ness and/or religious faith
    • Family
    • Professional Career.

Keep your answers close to you as they will remind and motivate you toward what is most important to you this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment